[RC5] CUDA on Integrated Video Card

Philippe Faure philippe at faure.ca
Tue Nov 10 20:39:39 EST 2009

I know it would be slow.

I am trying, but during the driver installation, CUDA is asking for
kernel source:

  ERROR: Unable to find the kernel source tree for the currently
running kernel.  Please make sure you have installed the kernel source
files for your kernel and that they
          are properly configured; on Red Hat Linux systems, for
example, be sure you have the 'kernel-source' or 'kernel-devel' RPM
installed.  If you know the correct
          kernel source files are installed, you may specify the
kernel source path with the '--kernel-source-path' command line option.

This is where I am stumbling, since I can't seem to figure out what it
is looking for. I know that this isn't technically the correct forum,
but hoped that someone else might have come across the same
problem/issue.

Philippe