[RC5] CUDA on Integrated Video Card

Philippe Faure philippe at faure.ca
Sun Nov 15 14:25:48 EST 2009

I got one step closer.

I found that in Ubuntu, that the error message as actually asking for
"linux-headers-xxx"

Now I got that working, I am having problem with finding the
libcudart.so.2 file

Starting distributed.net client:
distributed-net-gpu/usr/bin/dnetc-gpu: error while loading shared
libraries: libcudart.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory