[RC5] GPU stats not showing

Steven Nikkel steven_nikkel at ertyu.org
Sat Jun 12 21:36:48 EDT 2010

If the client has no available work buffered and cannot communicate with
the proxy servers, it will generate "random" rc5 workunits. Since there is
no central control over which client works on which block, you will often
not get credit for all the blocks generated randomly as someone else has
already submitted them.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, Jarod McClintock wrote:

> I'm unsure what you mean by random blocks? The gpu client was running for 4
> to 6 hours from memory. I will turn logging on & report back if no results
> don't show up in stats
---
Steven Nikkel
steven_nikkel at ertyu.org