[RC5] GPU stats not showing

Paul Goyette paul at whooppee.com
Sat Jun 12 23:53:29 EDT 2010

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, Jarod McClintock wrote:

> After today's stats update still no work showing. Log attached.
>
> If I need to update anything please provide steps to do so

You need to wait long enough for your output buffer to fill up and then
you'll actually send packets!  You'll see something like this in your
log file:

[Jun 07 17:50:00 UTC] The keyserver says: "Hai c0w! (cdy)"
[Jun 07 17:50:00 UTC] Retrieved project state data from server. (cached)
[Jun 07 17:50:14 UTC] RC5-72: Retrieved 462 packets (462.00 stats units) from server.
[Jun 07 17:50:24 UTC] RC5-72: Sent 364 packets (364.00 stats units) to server.

Alternatively, you can manually flush your buffers with

 	dnetc -update