[RC5] GPU GTX 470 users

Jarod McClintock myself at jlmcclintock.com
Mon Jun 28 20:44:17 EDT 2010

Thing is I've crunched over 1,000 stat units on my gpu using client cuda 2.2
& from what I could/can gather is units were processed successfully. Only
reason I'm not processing anymore is because they are not showing in my
stats. Is there a way to tell if stats are been returned invalidly or are
they invalid because they are not showing my stats?