[RC5] with Stream, all things are possible

Andrew Hime andrewhime at verizon.net
Mon May 17 00:39:02 EDT 2010

Yesterday, Stream for Windows became the number 3 platform by doing something like 7 million RC5 blocks in one day. I haven't tracked the numbers for platforms #1 and 2, but I expect that Stream is gaining on them and will eventually become #1.

Today, RC5 reached .8% complete. It took 2722 days - almost 7.5 years. At the current rate, we will reach 1% complete within 5 months - by around October 22nd.

We need to get more ATI cards cracking RC5!

--
It only took 15 years for me to get a sig... to shamelessly promote my podcast. http://www.valuecube.com