[RC5] Editing User info

Jeff Lawson bovine at distributed.net
Mon May 17 01:17:10 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, stats is still running in mostly a read-only mode as
mentioned by chrisj:
http://blogs.distributed.net/2010/03/12/10/48/chrisj/

Hopefully we'll be able to bring it back into read-write mode sometime this
week.  We've been trying to err on the side of safety to avoid possible loss
of any edits, but we were not expecting it to take this long.

Thanks