[RC5] Replacement equipment

Jeff Lawson bovine at distributed.net
Wed Nov 3 02:04:13 EDT 2010

We haven't been able to deploy the new stats hardware yet.  It is
currently sitting and waiting to be delivered to the colo.  Once
decibel gets back in town, we'll try to coordinate and get it
deployed.  Hopefully that will be week of Nov 8, but it depends on his
availability.

In the mean time, we put stats back into read-write mode a couple of
days ago.  (We'll just have to do another database sync prior to doing
the final cutover, in order to avoid losing any user modifications.)