[RC5] ATI Radeon 6850 performance

Joseph Kaye jkaye at isd.net
Wed Nov 24 12:55:45 EST 2010

Does anyone have a Radeon 6850 or 6870?

I just got a Radeon 6850, and I'm not seeing what I expected for
throughput.

With Priority set to 4, I'm only getting ~495 Mkeys/s  I would expect to see
more of 960 Stream Processors at 875 MHz.

distributed.net client for ATI Stream on Win32 Copyright 1997-2009,
distributed.net
Please visit http://www.distributed.net/ for up-to-date contest information.
Start the client with '-help' for a list of valid command line options.

dnetc v2.9108-517-CTR-10021519 for ATI Stream on Win32 (WindowsNT 5.1).
Please provide the *entire* version descriptor when submitting bug reports.
The distributed.net bug report pages are at http://bugs.distributed.net/
Using email address (distributed.net ID) 'jkaye at isd.net'

Automatic processor identification tag: 17
         name: unknown
Estimated processor clock speed (0 if unknown): 875 MHz
Number of processors detected by this client: 1
Number of processors supported by this client: 128