[RC5] ATI Radeon 6850 performance

Alex S. al_91dak at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 21:27:55 EST 2010

Thanks, yeah I updated to the latest client and am now pushing nearly 1,000,000 keys/sec.

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:48:24 -0400
From: korey.nixon at gmail.com
To: rc5 at lists.distributed.net
Subject: Re: [RC5] ATI Radeon 6850 performance

I would ensure you have the most up-to-date client version.  Look at the pre-release section if necessary.  My version is v2.9108-517-GTR-10021519 for ATI Stream on Win32
Also, I'm using core #0, IL 4-pipe C

Just checked, 771,000,000 ish is my throughput.  I do, however, have the card over clocked by about 10MHz, nothing serious and certainly not anything that would warrant the vast discrepancies we are seeing.

I'm on Win 7, 64 bit.

Hope that helps.