[RC5] Unable to connect to default keyserver

Warut Roonguthai warut822 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 04:31:48 EDT 2010

After I wrote the previous message, I was able to connect to asia.v29.distributed.net:2064 twice or so. As a result, I now have enough RC5-72 packets to keep my GPU busy for a long time. However, right now asia.v29.distributed.net is down again. It seems that even though this keyserver is down most of the time, I'll be able to connect to it once in a while if I try hard enough!

Thanks,
Warut