[RC5] Unable to connect to default keyserver

Kris Amy kris at amy.id.au
Sun Oct 3 04:33:44 EDT 2010

Do you know what it is resolving to for you?

Cheers,
Kris

On 03/10/2010 6:01 PM, "Warut Roonguthai" <warut822 at yahoo.com> wrote:

After I wrote the previous message, I was able to connect to
asia.v29.distributed.net:2064 twice or so. As a result, I now have enough
RC5-72 packets to keep my GPU busy for a long time. However, right now
asia.v29.distributed.net is down again. It seems that even though this
keyserver is down most of the time, I'll be able to connect to it once in a
while if I try hard enough!

Thanks,
Warut