[RC5] MacOS client?!

Andrew Hime andrewhime at verizon.net
Tue Oct 26 11:12:26 EDT 2010

So I saw this morning that the LZCNT core update bug was closed out because it's "in all clients" - I figured it probably didn't make it into the MacOS client, since Apple doesn't sell any boxes with AMD processor in them at this time, and the Hackintosh market is probably quite small.

I went to the download page to see what was doing with the MacOS client, and it actually hasn't been updated in over a year!

There's no LZCNT in there (not a showstopper), but there's also about 6 or 7 versions of updates, speed improvements and such that just aren't in there. And there's no 64-bit client.

Can we get an updated build on the Mac client already?

--
It only took 15 years for me to get a sig... to shamelessly promote my podcast. http://www.valuecube.com