[RC5] rc5 stream client under linux

Bruce Slade 4x4toyotapu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 17:51:32 EDT 2010

I have been messing around trying to get the stream client to run under
ubuntu.  I downloaded the ATI driver .run file and compiled that.  Fired
stuff back up and issued the command ./dnetc -config   and received a
"no such file or directory" error.  So apparently ./dnetc is not finding
the library file(s) or the path isn't reflecting variable name and
definition as needed.  However the docs with the stream client do not
state that anything needs to be defined as they do for the cuda
client.   And in my advancing old age I can't for the life of me
remember the linux/unit command to use to find out what file(s).dir(s)
that ./dnetc is looking for when it runs...........   anyone running the
stream client under linux that could help me either via the mail list or
shoot me an email?