[RC5] My Stats Not Update?

Kevin G. McCoy kgmccoy at idk-inc.com
Thu May 26 11:35:01 EDT 2011

On 5/25/2011 8:04 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
> [May 26 02:10:48 UTC] OGR-NG: 22 packets (1113.82 stats units) are in
>                       buff-out.og2
>
> There's your clue - your progress wont show in stats until you flush the blocks back to the keyservers - at which point they'll show up the next day after the daily stats run

Zaki

For this speed CPU you should probably use something like this in your
DNETC.INI:

[ogr-ng]
fetch-workunit-threshold=20

You are requesting too many work units at a time, so your stats do not
update in a timely manner.  Your stats update when your workstation
sends/receives workunits to the dnet server.

Also, of you are turning this machine off at night you might want to
request even fewer workunits.

I like to set all my machines up to request work once or twice a day, no
more, no less.

--

Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy