[RC5] My Stats Not Update?

Matt Ruthenbeck toffuuu at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:59:44 EDT 2011

with a 2 button mouse  just right click and choose "flush work"

Matt Rafter/Ruthenbeck
Email: toffuuu at gmail.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/toffuuu
http://www.hickorytech.net/~toffuuu/
http://www.myspace.com/macster2010
http://www.facebook.com/toffuuu
http://www.last.fm/user/mac2010
http://www.youtube.com/TheMac5010
http://www.boincstats.com/signature/user_29296.gif
There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence
for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be
agnostic with respect to fairies? Richard Dawkins