[RC5] My Stats Not Update?

Stefan Adler stefanadler at herzovision.de
Sat May 28 07:14:18 EDT 2011

Hi Zaki,

since you are on linux, "./dnetc -flush" will do

If you want completed work up to date in stats, try -config
2) Buffer and Buffer Update Options
  9) Additional buffer-level checking ==> 2
    2) fetch/flush all buffers if any out-buffer is not empty.

and set time for this to a value that makes sense (doesn't cause buffer update every few minutes)
e.g. every hour
2) Buffer and Buffer Update Options
  10) Buffer-level check interval ==> 1:00
    New Setting --> 1:00