[RC5] power consumption

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Jul 3 16:39:32 EDT 2012

On 7/3/2012 01:48, Thorsten Wolf wrote:
> Thanks for your time and effort you put into your message. If anything
> should be discussed about, it could be stopping CPUs and having only
> GPUs compute (since they are way more efficient)... But that's not
> mine to decide anyways.

i hope that never comes thru, either... several of my machines are headless
servers... they don't have a video card in them... and none of my other machines
has a video card with a GPU that can do this type of work... my herd will
continue to provide what it can as it can and has been doing for all these last
years... as new machines arrive, they will join my herd but old ones will not be
taken down until they die on their own ;)