[RC5] Fetch via Email

Sérgio Ribeiro Sergio.Ribeiro at i2s.pt
Wed Jul 18 03:57:31 EDT 2012

Hello,

And will this fix the flush by email functionality?

It seems that the flush OGR-27 isn’t working since February!

I fetch/flush by email and I have no problems with RC5-72 blocks.

But I've checked my Work Unit Submission History for OGR and RC5, and I suspect that something is wrong with OGR-27 flush as I have no submission after 26/Jan. And I know I've submitted on February and after.

I've searched my mail archives and found some of my flushing for OGR-27 and they are all like the following:

---------

Flush completed with output.  The results are shown at the bottom of this message.

RESULTS FOLLOW:

dnetc v2.9103-509-CTR-09020605 for FreeBSD (FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE-p6).

[Jun 19 08:21:01 UTC] The keyserver says: "Welcome to Downunder!"

[Jun 19 08:21:01 UTC] Retrieved project state data from server. (cached)

EOF

---------

I don't see any error, but it doesn’t show the number of units flushed...

Regards,

Sérgio Ribeiro.