[RC5] speed differences between seemingly identical cores

Jeff Leigh jgleigh at mac.com
Mon May 14 22:23:53 EDT 2012

Yes, those are benchmark numbers on one processor.

The Universal and the AMD64 binaries give the same results.

I guess it wasn't clear that the AMD64 binary was also meant for Intel processors. Likewise if Universal is 64-bit and x86 is only 32-bit, you'd want some indication of which was better for which project.

Thanks,

Jeff