[RC5] client not obeying buffer-level check

Jeff Leigh jgleigh at mac.com
Mon May 28 21:25:58 EDT 2012

dnetc v2.9110-519-CTR-11040104 for Mac OS X (Darwin 11.4.0).

I have Additional Buffer-Level Checking set to zero (no additional checking), but it's acting like it's set to four (update if any in-buffer is empty). Dial-up detection is also off.

I would like it to do a set number of packets for each project, but when the primary project empties its in-buffer the client updates everything and goes back to starting primary crunchers.

Is this a bug or do I have something set up wrong?

Thanks,

Jeff