[RC5] dnetc for Android

Thorsten Wolf t_wolf at gmx.de
Wed May 30 02:28:31 EDT 2012

Hi.

How much time of the day would you want your mobile phone to be
connected to a cord, so it can be charged? Wouldn't it dismobile your
mobile phone if you really wanted to get serious credit?
I understand your motivation, but it would make more sense if there
were more stationary devices such as Desktops or semi-stationary
devices like Laptops powered by ARM based CPUs to do crunching.
But seriously. The computing power ARM CPUs provide would have been
good in the days of RC5-56, not current OGR or RC5-72 keyspaces.
Not talking about the necessary CPU instructions needed for this kind
of computation.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten