[RC5] dnetc commands windows

Paul Goyette paul at whooppee.com
Wed Nov 28 22:50:57 EST 2012

In the config menu, under "General Client Options" (#1), select the
"Complete this many packets, then exit" option (#2) and set it to -1.

Here's the description:

 	This option specifies that you wish to have the client exit
 	after it has crunched a predefined number of packets. Use 0
 	(zero) to apply 'no limit', or -1 to have the client exit when
 	the input buffer is empty (this is the equivalent to the
 	deprecated -runbuffers command line option.)