[RC5] OGR-28

Jarod McClintock myself at jlmcclintock.com
Thu Nov 29 02:43:39 EST 2012

Here is what Yoyo at home posted on  17 November 2012

If we consider the project throughput of the last days, http://stats.distributed.net/project/ogr_status.php?project_id=27 than the project will finish in August 2013. I can't say yet what will happen afterwards. So you have time until August to catch some OGR badges.

Cheers

Jarod