[RC5] OpenCL on Intel HD4000?

Andre Schmitz Ryo.Ohki at gmx.de
Mon Oct 8 00:41:16 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

no i didnt try an other OpenCL-App or to say it with other words i dont know any other App supporting OpenCL on a HD4000.

Additional i have to say that this isnt my device. I asked in the german DC-Community rechenkraft.net if someone could try RC5 on an Ivy-Bridge GPU. Just for me to make my decision if i buy a new CPU or not.

After several useres reportet Error Code -11 to me i mailed it to this list.

But if you could make me a suggestion for another free OpenCL-App to test the HD4000 with i will ask there to do that.

Tanks,
Andre