[RC5] Attn Radeon 7xxx owners!

Joseph Kaye jkaye at isd.net
Thu Oct 11 19:17:16 EDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 6:09 PM, Joseph Kaye wrote:
> On 10/8/2012 2:38 AM, Dead J. Dona wrote:
>> there's an issue with downloading in chrome
>>
>> check screenshot
>> http://grabilla.com/02a08-e893db5c-4125-4a8a-ba84-cdc3b7969779.html
>>

>> ===
>> wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona
>
> I checked the file locally, and with Jotti's online scanner and
> virustotal.com, and nothing came up.  Maybe it's a problem with chrome.
>

> -Joseph

Whoops, I stand corrected.   Jotti's online scanner showed 3 scanners
reported malware.

I think this harkens back to the days when a few bad users of dnetc were
using malware to install the client onto a bunch of machines to boost
their stats.  Some AV vendors still report the client as malware.

--Joseph