[RC5] HD6670 support and FirePro V5900

Rafal Bujnowski bujnowsk at wp.pl
Wed Apr 17 16:09:24 EDT 2013

Hi Mike and The List,

No, there is only Windows x86/OpenCL version. My all hosts run Linux and
for Linux there are only:
- AMD64/Stream (v2.9110.519)
- x86/Stream (v2.9109.518)

What is the difference between Stream and OpenCL version? Did I miss
something? :)

And I found something else - I have a FirePro V5900 card in Dell T3600.
When I tried to run dnetc-stream I got message that client did not found
usable card/chip. It said that there was only HD2900 but it looks that
HD2900 isn't supported. On AMD site there is an information that V5900
supports Stream/OpenCL. So? Did you found same problems with that card?
Is it possible to run dnetc on V5900?

Kind regards,
Rafal