[RC5] difference between cuda and stream

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jan 7 22:48:44 EST 2013

On 1/7/2013 22:01, bert wrote:
> So Waldo the 7970 gets 311,040 blocks per day?

i don't know about blocks WRT RC5... the numbers given are Mkeys/sec in which i
understand the M to mean Mega which then means million... so, using the original
3.600Mkeys/sec number given by another poster, that would appear to be 3.6
million keys per second... with the math returning my number above, you are
looking at 311040 million keys a day...