[RC5] difference between cuda and stream

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Jan 8 18:51:03 EST 2013

On 1/8/2013 14:58, bert wrote:
> Bruce thank you for a real post on my question and I thank you for it.

sorry that my response wasn't "real" enough for you, bert...

however, your question left a lot of other questions that i and others didn't
think about... specifically your use of "per DAY" and "blocks"... if you had
stated that you were only interested in "stats points" and looking at "stats
blocks" you'd have had your answer last night :/