[RC5] [Fwd: Old OGR-27 bug]

rreid at sunset.net rreid at sunset.net
Sat Jan 19 09:52:23 EST 2013

Subject: Old OGR-27 bug
From:    rreid at sunset.net
Date:    Tue, January 15, 2013 7:05 am
To:      rc5 at distributed.net

In light of the message below from 2011-04-11, will we need to revisit
stub spaces 1 through 3 with later clients to be sure all stubs are
processed, or does the mentioned bug only affect stubspace 4?

--
Ralph W. Reid  N6BNO
rreid at sunset.net
...Passing through The City Of Internet at the speed of light...
Wisdom comes from central processing, not from I/O.