[RC5] Result storage

Jarod McClintock myself at jlmcclintock.com
Mon Jan 28 20:46:22 EST 2013

Jeff thanks so much for all this information. I have a couple of question that is slightly off topic from this. Sometime ago maybe a couple of years there used to be a great showing our how much this project had sped up. I haven't been able to find the graph for quite some time. Has this information been removed from http://www1.distributed.net/Main_Page ?

How much of a speed increase has the Boinc projects like Moo! Wrapper for the RC5 – 72 project & yoyo at home for ORG – 27 had on the overall progress of these projects?

Thanks

Cheers

Jarod