[RC5] Cuda client

bert bertodell at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 31 14:17:34 EST 2013

NO,it only MEANS that you have changed YOUR leanings to AMD than
NVIDIA   and don't want to write newer clients to reflect the changes
NVIDIA made. So in effect a BRICK WALL is coming up concerning NVIDIA
cards. I implore the distributed.net staff to post this on their
website. This is entirely stupid. The 3.1 clients are old and no,they
don't work well with the 600 or newer cards,if they did I would have
seen a major boost right off the bat.

Bert

Bert