[RC5] Cuda client

Mike Reed mikereedwt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:32:11 EST 2013

Bert,

This is unfair. We have always been manufacturer agnostic. It just so
happens that AMD Stream chips are quicker than nVidia CUDA chips at the
moment.

Your assertion is a bit like saying we supported Intel for RC5 because Sun
UltraSparc processors were slower than Intel ones. It wasn't deliberate on
our part.

If you (or anyone else) can imagine an optimisation for nVidia's newer
chips, we are all ears.

Kind regards,
Mike