[RC5] Cuda client

bert bertodell at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 31 20:51:27 EST 2013

Right now I am very disillusioned with Distributed.net ,and I do think
my assessment is fair.  I've been doing this project either with RC5 or
OGR for 13 years and this is the first time I've actually seen a road
block that I feel will never be  broken any time soon(with the GTX 600
and newer cards). I'm not a coder and never will be,and I would be very
shocked if there ever was a newer client to support the never cards.So
Nvidia client development dead in the water and AMD full steam(no pun)
ahead?

Bert