[RC5] Cuda client

bert bertodell at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 31 21:19:10 EST 2013

So are you at this moment working on a newer updated  CUDA client that
will take advantage of the GTX 600 series and beyond? Judging by your
response to me earlier I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon
and as I said I would be more than shocked if that is ever going to
happen. I love distributed.net and this has been my main client I've
used for 13 years(with brief stops to check out other projects but
always came back here) ever since I stumbled upon it from a friend on a
forum long ago.