[RC5] Big Trouble in Little China?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Jul 24 00:11:05 EDT 2013

On 7/23/2013 23:20, Benjamin Kaufman wrote:
> Greg is a very good friend of Dnet as well as Mike.

i understand that... i also understand that email accounts can easily be broken
into... especially with the recent hacks... the ubuntu forums' hack being one of
the latest known ones...

> I can assure you this is no scam.

you have proof outside of this list and external to dnet? please, i don't want
to see anyone's hard earned money going to a scam artist... i spend my days
protecting folks from scams exactly like this... in many cases, though, there is
the "bit off" english which gives them away... they are getting better and
somewhat harder to detect...