[RC5] Big Trouble in Little China?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Jul 24 11:17:08 EDT 2013

On 7/24/2013 09:17, Mike Reed wrote:
> Waldo,
>
> You should see the d.net meetmap.

never heard of it, mike... sorry...

> I have been to 5 different countries supporting distributed.net and its contributors.

i wasn't aware that d.net needed such support... very interesting...

> Next time you have a problem, call me and I'll write something nice.

as i just wrote in another post, my apologies if i offended anyone with my
original post... other than the perfect english, it really did look bad... it
wouldn't have been so except for it being almost exactly like the scams i
pointed to...

i do hope that greg, amy and lily are able to make it home without much further
delay and that they are able to find the translation services they need... i
have two sons (one passed several years ago in a motorcycle accident) and five
grandchildren (one of which is now handicapped due to drowning a year ago) so i
know how stressful and painful things can be when they don't go as planned or
desired...