[RC5] Steam drivers

Bruce Slade skycaptain.43 at charter.net
Sat Jun 1 14:23:55 EDT 2013

I think the issue here is that the win7-64 will not allow loading the
32-bit video drivers.....  have to load the 64-bit drivers, and the
dnetc opencl driver goes looking for the 32-bit drivers to operate and
thus will not work on a 64-bit system.  I tried on a 64win7 system, and
I think this is what Bert is getting at.   Is there another patch out
there that will load the required 32-bit dll's or whatever onto a
win7-64 system so the dnetc 32-bit opencl driver will work on a 64-bit
system??