[RC5] ATI R 9 series statistics

Gaurav Khanna gkhanna at umassd.edu
Mon Nov 17 06:54:33 EST 2014

I get 4.3 Gkeys / sec on a standard (no overclocking) R9 290X card. I wouldn’t say it is quieter or cooler, though.
If you go with a R9 295x2 .. you will get around 8 Gkeys/s and it runs extremely quietly (thanks to its closed-loop liquid cooling).

GAURAV KHANNA, (508) 910 6605, http://gravity.phy.umassd.edu
Associate Professor, Physics Department, College of Engineering
Assoc. Director, Center for Scientific Computing & Visualization Research
Graduate Program Director, Engg & Appl. Sci. Ph.D. Program
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth

"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright