[RC5] ATI R 9 series statistics

Jarod McClintock myself at jlmcclintock.com
Tue Nov 18 00:34:44 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

When I say that that card is overclocked its factory overclocked. I believe
be embedded stay with the card that I currently have. As my card can return
3.084 M keys/sec and the cards I was asking about only return 8G keys/sec at
a push more like 4.3 G keys/ sec

Is there a way of telling whether or not we are returning bad work? Also the
question is slightly off topic do you know if the Boinc should off of RC 5 -
72 has a email address so we can see all of the results returned by the
project per day? Here is the link to the project in question is moowrap.net

Thanks

Cheers
Jarod