[RC5] ATI R 9 series statistics

Jarod McClintock myself at jlmcclintock.com
Tue Nov 18 00:36:24 EST 2014

Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers

Jarod

From: rc5-bounces+myself=jlmcclintock.com at lists.distributed.net
[mailto:rc5-bounces+myself=jlmcclintock.com at lists.distributed.net] On Behalf
Of Gaurav Khanna
Sent: Tuesday, 18 November 2014 12:55 a.m.
To: D.net Discussion
Subject: Re: [RC5] ATI R 9 series statistics

I get 4.3 Gkeys / sec on a standard (no overclocking) R9 290X card. I
wouldn't say it is quieter or cooler, though.

If you go with a R9 295x2 .. you will get around 8 Gkeys/s and it runs
extremely quietly (thanks to its closed-loop liquid cooling).

GAURAV KHANNA, (508) 910 6605, http://gravity.phy.umassd.edu

Associate Professor, Physics Department, College of Engineering

Assoc. Director, Center for Scientific Computing & Visualization Research

Graduate Program Director, Engg & Appl. Sci. Ph.D. Program
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth

"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright

On Nov 17, 2014, at 12:36 AM, Jarod McClintock <myself at jlmcclintock.com>