[stats-dev] Status of apache2

Paul Richards paul at quakenet.org
Thu Apr 17 11:21:20 EDT 2003

We kinda changed our mind about moving to apache 2 before.

The only reason we were not using the standard locations / ports was because
when we initially was building sybase/php/apache stuff it wouldn't build
cleanly. Now / as we move to pgsql, this won't be a problem.

The current build of apache / php is current on blower and has support for
pgsql stuff.

Paul