[stats-dev] listmode

Bruce Wilson bwilson at getright.org
Mon Apr 28 10:03:13 EDT 2003

Among other things, having that information in a table makes it easier
to recall while poking around in the database running queries.

It also could be used to populate the dropdown list on the secure
pages where one may adjust the listmode from a browser.

We kicked around the idea of adding bit fields with flags "show on
web", "allow user to select" etc, but I think everyone agrees that
there's not much we could add to this.

__

"I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory."
    --John Cash, id Software