[stats-dev] names for ogr-verification stuff

Chris Hodson nerf at slacker.com
Tue Feb 11 02:16:57 EST 2003

I'm about ready to release the ogr-verification code and someone has
pointed out that I stink at coming up with names.  I tend to agree, so I
thought I would see if any of you had better ideas.  I'm including the
table definitions so you can see what each table does.  By the way if
you don't like field names or file names either, let me know.
This might seem a bit mundane, but it should help in the future.

ogr=# \d
                  List of relations
 Schema |           Name           |   Type   | Owner
--------+--------------------------+----------+-------
 public | all_stubs                | table    | nerf
 public | all_stubs_stub_id_seq    | sequence | nerf
 public | cheaters                 | table    | nerf
 public | donestubs                | table    | nerf
 public | id_lookup                | table    | nerf
 public | logdata                  | table    | nerf
 public | platform                 | table    | nerf
 public | platform_platform_id_seq | sequence | nerf
 public | stubs                    | table    | nerf
(9 rows)

ogr=# \d all_stubs
                                      Table "public.all_stubs"
   Column   |         Type          |                           Modifiers

------------+-----------------------+-------------------------------------------
---------------------
 stub_marks | character varying(22) | not null
 stub_id    | integer               | not null default nextval('public.all_stubs
_stub_id_seq'::text)
 project_id | smallint              | not null
Indexes: all_stubs_pkey primary key btree (stub_id),
         all_marks unique btree (stub_marks),
         all_stubproject_id unique btree (stub_id, project_id)

ogr=# \d donestubs
      Table "public.donestubs"
    Column    |  Type   | Modifiers
--------------+---------+-----------
 stub_id      | integer |
 nodecount    | bigint  |
 participants | integer |
 good_clients | boolean |

ogr=# \d id_lookup
           Table "public.id_lookup"
  Column  |         Type          | Modifiers
----------+-----------------------+-----------
 email    | character varying(64) |
 id       | integer               |
 stats_id | integer               |
Indexes: idlookup_email_lower unique btree (lower(email)),
         idlookup_id btree (id)

ogr=# \d logdata
             Table "public.logdata"
   Column   |         Type          | Modifiers
------------+-----------------------+-----------
 email      | character varying(64) |
 stub_marks | character varying(22) |
 nodecount  | bigint                |
 os_type    | integer               |
 cpu_type   | integer               |
 version    | integer               |

ogr=# \d platform
                                  Table "public.platform"
   Column    |  Type   |                             Modifiers

-------------+---------+--------------------------------------------------------
-----------
 platform_id | integer | not null default nextval('public.platform_platform_id_s
eq'::text)
 os_type     | integer | not null
 cpu_type    | integer | not null
 version     | integer | not null
Indexes: platform_pkey primary key btree (platform_id),
         platform_all unique btree (os_type, cpu_type, "version")

ogr=# \d stubs
        Table "public.stubs"
    Column    |  Type   | Modifiers
 id           | integer |
 stub_id      | integer |
 nodecount    | bigint  |
 platform_id  | integer |
 return_count | integer |
Indexes: stubs_all unique btree (id, stub_id, nodecount, platform_id),
         stub_id_count btree (stub_id, nodecount),
         stubs_platform btree (platform_id)