[stats-dev] New postgresql schema

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Mar 7 21:17:15 EST 2003

The preliminary postgresql schema is at

http://cvs.distributed.net/cvsweb.cgi/stats-sql/postgresql/

Note that postgresql doesn't do true clustered indexes, so cluster.sql
is more of a reference than anything else (it also doesn't work right
now).

I know there's some cleanup that could probably be done, but I don't
want to get too bogged down in stuff like that while trying to get the
new system up and running.
Jim C. Nasby (aka Decibel!)                    jim at nasby.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe stats-dev' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net