[stats-dev] Status of PGSQL

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Thu Mar 20 20:56:17 EST 2003

The stats database in pgsql is now fully populated (though most of the
data is a few weeks old). From a schema standpoint, all that remains to
be done is to migrate the stored procs, create user accounts, and assign permissions.

stats-html2 and stats-proc both need to be migrated. I think the best
way to handle stats-proc might be to convert to stored procs, since psql
doesn't support ${1}.

For the html, should we get the class stuff done first? How important is
it?
Jim C. Nasby (aka Decibel!)                    jim at nasby.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe stats-dev' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net