[stats-dev] Status of apache2

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Tue May 13 10:46:07 EDT 2003

Also, it would be good to setup mass vhosts:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/mass.html

This would mean everyone with an account on blower and ~/stats-html
would automatically have username.statsdev.d.net. They wouldn't need to
find a root person to set them up. It looks simple to do, provided
apache is compiled with the right options (no idea if ours or the port
version is).

Will someone take ownership of apache? Paul?