[stats-dev] Debugging Flags

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Tue Nov 25 15:16:34 EST 2003

At first I was going to suggest some numeric changes to make sticking
the debug flag on the URL easier, but I like the idea of a form even
better.

The only improvement I can think of is to add something to the header of
*.statsdev pages that will let you set the debug options for a page and
then re-display the page for you.
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim at nasby.net