[stats-dev] RAW Daily Totals

Travis nowhererx7 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 15:10:12 EDT 2005

I have already worked out the parsing of the XML for the daily stats, as far
as the team stats go, I think someone else's input would be more valuable as
I will probably not be using the team statistics, just the totals.

But, I really do appreciate the daily totals.  The only problem I have is
that they are key and not blocks.  My statistics are all done in blocks, as
with most of the statistics on dnet.  Is there a way to convert the keys to
blocks correctly and quickly?  Thanks.

Also, I was just curious...  Did my code work?  It was my first attempt at
PHP, so I am wondering if I did even somewhat close to what I was going for.
Thanks again!

-Travis