[stats-dev] RAW Daily Totals

Paul paul at quakenet.org
Tue Apr 26 17:19:39 EDT 2005

I added a : $par->work_units * $gproj->get_scale(), which I believe should
give the scaled value i.e. blocks

  <stats date="2005-04-24" work_units="7133289.41744" participants="2140"
teams="471" />
  <stats date="2005-04-25" work_units="7805333.68763" participants="2348"
teams="519" />

Does 7,805,333 look about right for a day's blocks? That looks a bit high to
me - decibel? :)

With regards to your php code, I didn't actually look at it that much as I
saw it after I'd looked myself, but looking now..
Other than the fact I think in one of the includes, we define $gdb, I'd say
it looks fairly spot on.

Paul